It Begins

Let's keep this simple. Here I will write my feelings about the games I am currently playing. I will try to keep up with the live updates for live service games. For games that I play for the solo experience, I will try to update my feelings for these games whenever I can before I make a final score from 0-10. I could do videos on these but I feel that the content for those should remain for entertainment purposes to make my viewers laugh. There is a game I am currently going through right now called Scarlet Nexus on the PS5 but I will reserve this for when I complete the game since I am already half way through. Current games I am going through, that are live service, are Overwatch 2, Fortnite, and Destiny 2. Once the season ends for these, I will write these as separate posts. Hope you guys enjoy my input for future, current, and past games.  

Comments