Scarlet Nexus is making me pull my hair out

I know that in the previous post, I mentioned how I was going to save my thoughts for Scarlet Nexus for the end of the game. I don't think I'll be doing that now. There is a certain segment of the game that is about 40 minutes long and its just characters rabbling on and on. It was "telling instead of showing". It could have done this better instead of just spitting every loose end in the game before its climax. Keep in mind this is one character path and I still have another character to play as and I don't really know if I want to continue. Originally, I had the game at a 6-7 out of 10. The story was average but wasn't too boring since the bond episodes held my interest and the gameplay is pretty fun. Then this massive stain of a scene comes ruining the momentum that the game had for me. So it is now currently sitting at a 3/10. What do you guys think? Am I being to harsh or is this justified. If you have played the game, try to keep the comments spoiler free. I will update you guys if this game just falls of the edge for me and I stop playing it just like God Eater 2 and 3; which is a whole pandoras box of rambles from me.

Comments